United bank of Africa Click Credit is a payday loan from UBA Salary account which allows salary earners to offset their emergency bills such as house rent, unexpected medical bills, school fees before their next salary.
Customers whose account domicile with UBA can get up to ₦1 million in a minute at an interest rate of 24% annually (2% monthly) and payback easily over 12 months. No hidden charges.
This kind of credit facility doesn’t require any No paperwork! No awkward conversations! No waiting around! Before customers can apply they must have an active UBA Salary Account and receive your salary through UBA for the last 6 months.
You can get the money you need right now. Pay it back over time.The loan is regarded as a short-term loan typically due on your next payday. Once approved in minutes you get your money in time to tackle your day.
Even if you don’t have account with UBA simply open one today by dialing *919*20# or Chat with LEO to get your account open instantly.Also if you are not yet confirmed at your working place you can still qualify for UBA click credit, because it’s not a requirement for the loan.
Uba click credit which also know as payday loan interest rate is low at 24% p.a. (2% monthly).
1. Staff’s monthly salary or any inflow from other sources
2. Irrevocable domiciliation of salary and other terminal benefit
3. Credit life insurance covering risk of death and loss of job
4. Application/Applicant must meet the bank’s internal credit rating
5. Borrower shall repay the facility in accordance with the terms of this facility and failure to pay any instalment on the due date shall amount to an event default.
How to apply for UBA click credit loan
To apply for uba payday loan kindly dial *919*28# and follow the on screen message to complete your loan application process.
Click Credit is also available on all UBA digital platforms (Leo, UBA Internet Banking and Mobile Banking)