Gtbank has unveiled QuickCredit for Small Business which is designed to supporting working capital needs of SMEs within the following sectors: Education (Creche, Primary and Secondary), Healthcare (Hospitals, Clinics, Retail Pharmacies, Patent Stores and Diagnostic Centres as well Trade and Service.
The term loan product is aimed at financing the working capital for business expansion and cash flow without losing equity or stake in your company.You can get loan amount ranging from N250,000.00 to N10,000,000.00.It’s advice-able you evaluate how much you can afford to apply toward loan repayments each month along with the interest rate.
This kind of credit facility don’t require collateral as a condition for approval, but your account must have been in operation for at least 6 months with Gtbank. Before applying for these loans, it’s important to do your research so you know what to expect.
In this article, we’ll answer Maximum Tenor,Interest Rate. loan amount and eligibility to apply for GTBANK QuickCredit for Small Business Loan.No matter what stage of growth your small business is in, there’s going to come a time when a little extra cash could come in handy.
The benefits of Gtbank QuickCredit for Small Business can’t be over emphasis,they include the following:
1. Funds are disbursed instantly
2. Eligible customers can apply via GAPs/GAPslite platform
3. Repayment is structured in two ways: Monthly interest payments and quarterly principal repayments (option is only available for schools) Equal monthly repayment of principal and interest
Who Can Apply
The following Gtbank customers that have actively operated a Corporate or Business name account with the Bank for at least 6 months with business of 3 years and above because they want to see a track record of successfully servicing debt as well as running a business. The following SME’s business owners can apply.
1. Education (Creche, Primary and Secondary)
2. Healthcare (Hospitals, Clinics, Retail Pharmacies, Patent Stores and Diagnostic Centres
N250,000.00 to N10,000,000.00 depend on your business turnover which is Maximum of 50% of your 12 months average turnover
Maximum Loan Tenor
. 6 months (Trade, Services and Food sectors)
. 12 months (Healthcare, Fashion and Education Sectors)
The interest rate across board is 1.5% per month (18% p.a.).
Requirement to apply
1. Customer must have actively operated a Corporate or Business name account with the Bank for at least 6 months.
2. Age of business must be 3 years and above (at least 1year of which must be evidenced by a bank statement)
3. Qualified customers can access 50% of their annual turnover calculated over the last 12 months (subject to maximum loan amount and other eligibility criteria)
4. Lodgement and turnover analysis will be done on customer’s account to ascertain level of business in the last 12 months.
5. Domiciliation of Business account (execution of domiciliation agreement)
Customer must have zero record of returned cheque within the last 12 months.
6. Satisfactory Credit Bureau report of the customer (Borrower)
Customer must not have any past due obligation with any bank
What’s in it for You
1. Eligible to prequalified customers
2. 1.5% per month (16% per annum)
3. Customers can access up to 50% of average annual turnover
4. Loan tenure is 6 months (12 months for schools)
5. You can open a corporate account and operate it for 12 months before applying for the credit facility
How to Apply
Because of the quick response to a loan application and the speed with which Gtbank can make funds available to small business owners, Simply select Loans and click on QuickCredit for Small Business on GAPs/GAPsLite platform and follow the prompts.