Are you facing Gotv or Dstv error code challenge such as E48-32, E016, E17 and E32 or E16, E19, E30, & E32 error codes and you are search for the best means to clear it without stress
Often time we experience this when subscriber forgets to renew before the actual expiration date or during raining season.This may also pop up when you are about to start watching your favorite TV show, sports, news or movies .
GOtv and Dstv offers a wide range of packages to suit you and your whole family’s viewing needs.The various package offer by Gotv are GOtv Max, GOtv Jolli,GOtv Jinja .Using the services of GOtv or DStv, you can easily experience digital revolution in your home without any trouble
Despite GOTV And DSTV provides crystal clear channels and World-class TV ,sometimes you still encounter a few Error challenges.—-Let dive more on how to clear error code on Gotv and Dstv without stress.
How to clear the E16 error code on your GOTV or DSTV
- Phone SMS
To clear E16 error either on Gotv or Dstv kindly follo the steps below.
1. Open the message box on your decoder by creating new SMS.
2. Send “RESET IUC NUMBER” to 4688: your IUC NUMBER IS YOUR 10 digits of your Smart Card number.
Example: RESET 1234567892 to 4688 (1234567891 is the IUC Number which can be found on the red label under the decoder.)
To clear your DSTV Error E16 send the message to the short code 30333
Also you can clear your Error E16 through Gotv website , all you need is to visit GOTV or DSTV Home page
1. Click on Easy self service
2. Click on Clear Error Code
3. Type on your IUC number and select GOTVE16, you may be required to type in a Captcha code for verification.
4. Enter Captcha code and click on Clear Error.
5. once done the Error ill be cleared.
3. Customer care
You can also make use of Gotv and DSTV customer care to clear Error E16 through email address. all you need is to send mail to: [email protected]
On the other hand, you can contact Dstv either on the following to clear your error code
Save our number +234 908 236 8533, have your Smartcard Number & Surname ready. Then, simply say Hi and follow the prompts!
Dial *288# on your mobile Check what you owe, fix errors, view transactions & reconnect. Be sure to dial from the mobile number registered on our system.
Use online Chat. Try their helpful chat for assistance. Simply click the chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the website, sign in and get in touch
Managing your DStv account has never been this easy. Available on iOS and Android. please note: Registration is required.
Send an email to [email protected]
+234 803 900 3788
How to clear E48-32 Error Message
To clear GOTV E48-32 Error Message, Check if antenna is properly connected to decoder
1. Tap on the OK button to see signal information
2. Go to Menu>Advanced>Installation – click on Auto scan
3. If the error is not a general issue from GOTV, channel 48 and 52 will come up for you.
4. When the scanning is complete, you see Channel 99. If it doesn’t come up, you will need to re-scan to have access to all channels you paid for.
How to clear Error E30 on GOTV
To clear error E30 on GOTV Kindly follow the steps below.
1.Ensure the subscription is fully paid
2. Switch on the GOTV decoder
3.SMS “Reset (IUC number)” to 4688 to clear the error message displayed on your decoder.
Meaning of Gotv and Dstv error code
1. E16 The Smartcard is not enabled for this channel. It may be that your account has been suspended. Please contact the MultiChoice Call Centre for assistance.
2. E19 Your account has been suspended. Please contact the MultiChoice Call Centre for assistance.
3. E30 Checking the subscription status… If this message still appears after 2 minutes, please contact the MultiChoice Call Centre for assistance.
4. E32 The Smartcard is not enabled for this channel. It may be that your account has been suspended. Please contact the MultiChoice Call Centre for assistance.