Last Updated on December 11, 2023 by admin
Gtbank has introduce Quick Credit which allow salary earner or self-employed get instant loan without filling any document provided customers account domicile with gtbank. Do you want to learn how to get emergency cash when you are in a financial trap?
This is a time loan product aimed at financing the working capital (i.e funds needed for day to day needs) of SMEs in the Education (creche, primary & secondary schools) and Healthcare (Hospitals, Retail Pharmacies and Diagnostic Centres)
GTBank Quick Credit offers a simplified application process that can be completed in minutes. By leveraging the power of technology, you can conveniently apply for a loan online, Ussd code and through the GTBank mobile app. From the comfort of your home or office, you can kickstart your application, and get instant approval without any unnecessary delays.
Before customers can qualify for this kind of credit facility , they must ensure their salary account or business account domicile with gtbank to enable them to get cash instantly up to N5million at an interest rate of 1.5% monthly without hidden charges.
Quick credit loan allows borrowers to get credit facility as low as 10,000 naira to 5 million naira which is designed to provide financial relief to salary and non- salary account holders—Although failing to pay on due date attract late repayment fee of 1% flat per month. And QuickCredit will be availed immediately after a successful application.
Criterion to access the Gtbank Quick Credit loan
To qualify for gtbank payday loan borrower must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to prequalified customers
- 1.5% per month (16% per annum)
- Customers can access up to 50% of average annual turnover
- Loan tenure is 6 months (12 months for schools)
You can open a corporate account and operate it for 12 months before applying for the credit facility
- Funds are disbursed instantly
- Eligible customers can apply via GAPs/GAPslite platform
- Repayment is structured in two ways: Monthly interest payments and quarterly principal repayments (option is only available for schools) Equal monthly repayment of principal and interest
How to apply for Quick Credit loan
Interested applicant can apply through ussd or online and mobile app”
1 simply apply for Gtbank QuickCredit loan through USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) by dialing *737*51*51# and follow the on screen message to complete your application.
2. Gtbank QuickCredit loan is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App and Habari App)
The minimum loan amount customers can borrow is N10,000 while the maximum is N5million for salary earners and N500,000 for non-salary earners.
The loan duration ranges from 6 – 12 months after application
The interest for Gtbank QuickCredit loan is 1.5% per month
Applicant must not be less than 18 years at loan application date and should not be older than 59 years at loan maturity date.