Gtbank has introduce Quick Credit which allow salary earner or self-employed get instant loan without filling any document provided customers account domicile with gtbank. Do you want to learn how to get emergency cash when you are in a financial trap?
If you are among millions of customers who are searching for how to get a payday loan and pay back on your next payday, then continue reading this article as it will provide a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for a loan before your next salary.
Before customers can qualify for this kind of credit facility , they must ensure their salary account or business account domicile with gtbank to enable them to get cash instantly up to N5million at an interest rate of 1.5% monthly without hidden charges.
Quick credit loan allows borrowers to get credit facility as low as 10,000 naira to 5 million naira which is designed to provide financial relief to salary and non- salary account holders—Although failing to pay on due date attract late repayment fee of 1% flat per month.
Criterion to access the Gtbank Quick Credit loan
To qualify for gtbank payday loan borrower must meet the following requirements:
1 . They must maintain a minimum monthly deposit of N20,000 or earn a minimum net monthly salary of N10,000.
2. Borrower must not have any history of issuance of dud cheque
3. Also they must have satisfactory credit history reports
4. Customers must not have any indebtedness and other liabilities
5. Applicants must not be less than 18 years at loan application date and should not be older than 59 years at loan maturity date.
How to apply for Quick Credit loan
Interested applicant can apply through ussd or online and mobile app”
1 simply apply for Gtbank QuickCredit loan through USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) by dialing *737*51*51# and follow the on screen message to complete your application.
2. Gtbank QuickCredit loan is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App and Habari App)
The minimum loan amount customers can borrow is N10,000 while the maximum is N5million for salary earners and N500,000 for non-salary earners.
The loan duration ranges from 6 – 12 months after application
The interest for Gtbank QuickCredit loan is 1.5% per month