GTbank has unveiled their mobile app and online banking which help customers carry out easy banking activities on- the- go, any where, any location both home and abroad provided they can access internet connection , customers don’t need to visit the banking hall before they carry financial transaction
Gtbank digital banking is seamless, fast and secure, it enable account holder convenience pay for all kinds of bills such as DSTV/GoTv,Airtime and in one place, monitor and complete all your business transactions from anywhere in the world.
This content will help you understand Gtbank’s digital Mobile app and internet banking.
Gtbank online/internet banking
With Gtbank Internet Banking, you can, enjoy the convenience of managing your finances quickly and easily at a time that suits you. You can bank safely and securely – at work, home or abroad.
Steps to register
To register or enroll for online banking kindly follow the steps below.
1. visit www.gtbank.com and click on the REGISTER button on the internet banking tab or dial *737*6*5# from your registered phone number with the bank.
2. click on register for online banking
3. Enter your account number
4. Enter your phone number and other information
5. follow the on screen message to complete your registration
Feactures and Benefit of Gtbank Online
1. Easy access to your account(s) from anywhere in the world.
2. Online real-time account monitoring facility.
3.Convenience of conducting banking transactions from comfort of home/office.
4.Guaranteed security for all your online transactions.
5.Easy Access to bank information and products.
How to transfer fund with gtbank online banking
1.Log on to internet banking with your User ID and Password
2. Click “Account Transfers” and select applicable transfer option
3. Enter the recipient dtail information which include account number and amount to transfer
4. Reconfirm the details of beneficiary & transfer amount
5. Enter your “Token code” and click “Submit”
Available transfer options include;
1. Pre-registered Transfer
2 . Transfer to GTBank A/C
3 . Transfer to Other Banks (NEFT)
4 . Transfer to Other Banks (Instant)
How to register for Gtbank Mobile app
1. To register or enroll for gtbank mobile visit the iOS or Google Play stores on your mobile device to download or update to the latest version of either GTWorld or the GTBank Mobile Banking app.
2. Select Sign Up/Register on the login page of the app and enter the required account details.
3. A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered email.
4. Once verified, your User ID and Password will be sent to your registered email.
Features of GTBank Mobile App Banking
2. Fund transfer
3. Buy airtime
4.View account statement and history
5. check account balance
7.Book for Airticket and many more financial activities
1. Click “PIN”
2. Click “I agree” to the term of use
3. Complete the displayed form with the correct details
4. Click Continue
1. Click “Token”
2. Enter the OTP sent to your registered phone
number or email address with the bank
3. Click Continue
How to transfer fund with gtbank mobile app
To transfer money via gtbank mobile app kindly follow the steps below.
1. Log on to GTBank Mobile banking app with internet banking User ID and Password
2. Click the menu button on the screen and select “Transfers”
3. Select applicable transfer option
4. Enter the recipient detail information
5. Enter your 4 digits PIN
6. Click “Confirm Transfer” to complete transaction
Culled from Gtbank website