Last Updated on March 13, 2023 by admin
Guaranty trust bank popularly called GTbank has unveiled their internet banking which also know as online banking and mobile app which help customers carry out easy banking activities on- the- go, any where, any location both home and abroad provided they can access internet connection , customers don’t need to visit the banking hall before they carry financial transaction
Gtbank digital banking is seamless, fast and secure, it enables account holder convenience to pay for all kinds of bills such as DSTV/GoTv,Airtime and in one place, monitor and complete all your business transactions from anywhere in the world.
This content will help you understand Gtbank’s digital Mobile app and internet banking. because it gives you unlimited access to your accounts and allows you conveniently perform over 90% of your bank transactions online real-time.
Gtbank online/internet banking
1. With Gtbank Internet Banking, you can, enjoy the convenience of managing your finances quickly and easily at a time that suits you. You can bank safely and securely – at work, home or abroad.
2. You can Check your balance, monitor transactions and print your account statement
3. Transfer foreign currencies (Dollars, pounds, Euro) from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world Change password and update your personal details.
- Pay utility bills, transfer funds between your accounts and to other beneficiaries.
- Request, confirm and stop cheques.
- Pay for your US Visa fee
- Book flight tickets on the following Airlines (British Airways/Iberia, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways)
- Gtbank Internet Banking services can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere in the world. It is simply the 360 banking experience.
Steps to register for Gtbank internet banking
To register or enroll for Gtbank online banking kindly follow the steps below.
1. visit www.gtbank.com and click on the REGISTER button on the internet banking tab or dial *737*6*5# from your registered phone number with the bank.
2. click on register for online banking
3. Enter your account number
4. Enter your phone number and other information
5. follow the on screen message to complete your registration
How do I obtain Gtbank User ID and Password?
- Your account was automatically profiled for this service at the time of account opening and should have been sent to you via email.
- If you have not received your login details, please visit www.gtbank.com
- and click on the REGISTER button on the internet banking tab or dial *737*6*5# from your registered phone number with the bank.
- Kindly note that the Password must be changed within 2 hours of receiving same.
Feactures and Benefit of Gtbank Online
1. Easy access to your account(s) from anywhere in the world.
2. Online real-time account monitoring facility.
3.Convenience of conducting banking transactions from comfort of home/office.
4.Guaranteed security for all your online transactions.
5.Easy Access to bank information and products.
How to transfer fund with gtbank online banking
1.Log on to internet banking with your User ID and Password
2. Click “Account Transfers” and select applicable transfer option
3. Enter the recipient dtail information which include account number and amount to transfer
4. Reconfirm the details of beneficiary & transfer amount
5. Enter your “Token code” and click “Submit”
Available transfer options include;
1. Pre-registered Transfer
2 . Transfer to GTBank A/C
3 . Transfer to Other Banks (NEFT)
4 . Transfer to Other Banks (Instant)
To change your default Gtbank Password to one that you can easily remember you will need to:
- Sign in to your gtbank account and click the “Self-Service” link in the left navigation bar
- Locate the “Change your Password” menu and click on it
- Key in your default/current Password and input a new Password thereafter.
- Re-input the new Password and then click the “submit” button.
- A confirmation page will then indicate whether the change was successful.
How to register for Gtbank Mobile app
1. To register or enroll for gtbank mobile visit the iOS or Google Play stores on your mobile device to download or update to the latest version of either GTWorld or the GTBank Mobile Banking app.
2. Select Sign Up/Register on the login page of the app and enter the required account details.
3. A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered email.
4. Once verified, your User ID and Password will be sent to your registered email.
Features of GTBank Mobile App Banking
2. Fund transfer
3. Buy airtime
4.View account statement and history
5. check account balance
7.Book for Airticket and many more financial activities
1. Click “PIN”
2. Click “I agree” to the term of use
3. Complete the displayed form with the correct details
4. Click Continue
1. Click “Token”
2. Enter the OTP sent to your registered phone
number or email address with the bank
3. Click Continue
How to transfer fund with gtbank mobile app
To transfer money via gtbank mobile app kindly follow the steps below.
1. Log on to GTBank Mobile banking app with internet banking User ID and Password
2. Click the menu button on the screen and select “Transfers”
3. Select applicable transfer option
4. Enter the recipient detail information
5. Enter your 4 digits PIN
6. Click “Confirm Transfer” to complete transaction
Culled from Gtbank website