The new UBA Mobile App and internet banking allow customers Manage all their accounts, cards, bills and more from a single dashboard. UBA mobile banking app can be accessed on Google Play Store, available for android and iOS operating systems.While their internet banking can be access through the bank online portal.
UBA Mobile App allow account holder Sort out transaction disputes and locate a branch or ATM and Everything to make your life easier.
The leading pan-African financial services group offers the following services: Internet banking, Mobile banking, Wholesale Banking, Corporate banking, Investment Banking, Consumer Banking, Money Transfer, Debit Cards, Collections, Treasury, Trade, Savings accounts, Current accounts, Domiciliary accounts and of course non-Resident African banking and many more.
UBA’s new internet banking platform and Mobile app is not only now more secure, but it also helps you plan out your expenses better by automating a host of services which you perform on a monthly basis
How to Register and Activate UBA Mobile Banking App
UBA mobile banking app can be accessed on Google Play Store, available for android and iOS operating systems.
To register for uba mobile app do this, click on the Sign up tab, you will have options to sign up using:
1.UBA debit card
2.Acct Number + securepass
3. Branch Activation code- for in-branch sign up
Once this documents are available kindly follow up the prompt message during registration to complete the process.
How to register for UBA internet banking
This document will guide you on how to set up your Internet Banking and start enjoying the multiple features on the platform
Before you begin, please make sure you have the following close by as you will need them to complete the Activation process:
1. Your Secure Device
2. Your Welcome letter ( contains your Internet Banking Password and User Id were sent by email & sms)
3. If you have forgotten your log in details please or call the customer center on +234 1 280 8822, +234 700 2255 822 or send an email to [email protected] or click forgot login details
Once you receive your default login details from the bank, you are expected to visit https://ibank.ubagroup.com to:
1. Input the user ID and password,
2. Set up your display image and phrase (this will show up each time you log in. Please ensure the image and phrase are correct before inputting your password))
3. Set up your security questions.
How to view your account balance and transaction details.
Customers can view account balance and statement, also download statements of account.
To download statements, click on the menu and select the account number and also the duration you wish to download for.
To view or download, follow the steps below:
• Click on the menu icon, then select “Accounts”, which
expands into further options
• Select “Balance & Transaction Info” which also expands
to further options
• Select “Operative accounts”
• Click on the “More Actions” drop down button
• Select “View Day End Statement”
• Click on “download details as” and download in the required format
How to initiate Transactions
To initiate UBA transaction, select the transaction type under the Funds Transfer menu and enter the details of the transaction, then click “Add Entry” .
To transfer to multiple beneficiaries, select Initiate Multiple Transaction from the list of sub menus under the “Funds Transfer” Menu.
You can initiate bill payment transactions from the “Transactions” menu. You can also save the biller by checking the “Add to Registered Billers List” box.
For subsequent transactions, select the “saved biller” to fetch the billers you have saved. This feature helps to reduce the time spent on typing Unique Identifiers which sometimes could be long e.g. DSTV Smart Card Number
How can I increase my transaction limit?
The following transaction limit apply on the UBA Mobile Banking platform: PIN-N200,000/day OTP-N200K/day Secure Pass- N1 million/day. Note: For higher limits, up to N5 million per day, you will need to visit any of the Business offices or contact CFC to execute an indemnity. Please note that these limits are as regulated by CBN.