Are you searching for how to self employed and you want to become POS operator that enable you earn Commissions and paid monthly as agents.Then try Union bank “UnionDirect” which enable you carry out basic financial activities within your community. POS systems provide retailers with a user-friendly means of bringing their company into the 21st century.
What is Point of Sale (POS) Terminals?
Point of Sale (POS) terminals facilitate the payment and receipt of money using credit/debit cards at the point of sale. (POS) terminal first reads the magnetic strip to check for sufficient funds to transfer to the merchant, then makes the transfer. The sale transaction is recorded and a receipt is printed or sent to the customers via email or text.
You can also read: How to become Access bank point of sale (POS) Agent/ CLOSA agent
How to become Union bank POS agent/Union direct
To become union bank POS Agent you need an extra source of income and Sign up to be a UnionDirect agent and earn up to N100,000 monthly in commission!
The following are requirement to become an agent with union bank
1. Maintain a savings or current account with Union bank
2. Own an existing business in a physical location that is easily accessible
3. Have a minimum of one staff to support the business.
4. Have a minimum working capital of N150,000
5. Have a valid means of identification (Voter’s card, Driver’s license, International passport or National ID card)
7. Provide relevant business information
8. Complete the Agent registration form and execute the agreement.
9. Submit filled form to [email protected] or visit a Union bank branch.
Agent banking support
For enquires, call our 24/7 multilingual contact centre – UnionCare on 07007007000 or send an email to [email protected]
For transaction or terminal related issues, send an email to [email protected] or visit a Union bank branch close to you.
Benefits of Union bank POS Agent transaction
1. Deposit money
2. Send money
3. Withdraw cash
4. Pay bills
5. Buy Airtime
6.Open a wallet account
How long does it take to get a POS?
Once you apply for Pos terminal it will taken at least 7 working days from request date.
What channels can I transact on as an agent?
1. You can transact business with your POS TERMINAL with USSD
2. WEB – Click here to log in to the web portal.
3. UnionDirect App – download the app from the playstore and log in with your credentials.
4. POS – available on request
Who can be Union bank POS agent?
According to Union bank, the following person’s or corporation can become an agent
2. Business owners
3, Corporates with retail chains/large distribution networks
Do agents get rewarded?
Please note: Agents with high transaction counts are rewarded quarterly.
How to Locate an Union bank POS agent
To find a UnionDirect agent close to you, dial *826*19# from your registered phone number with Union bank or visit https://unionworkspace.unionbankng.com/SaleService/searchform