Last Updated on November 17, 2022 by admin
Are you searching for WhatsApp for desktop to send and receive messages from your PC browser and you don’t know how to do it or you are not aware that users can now make use of both mobile and desktop version.
The Facebook-owned messaging service has make sure that whatsapp works seamlessly for both portrait and landscape orientation, appears in a re-sizable standalone window on your computer screen.
The new feature will now support millions of people who use WhatsApp’s desktop client everyday and have had to use Zoom or Google Meet for one-to-one video calls on desktop partly because of convenience.
The Voice and video calls on WhatsApp are end-to-end encrypted, so WhatsApp can’t hear or see them, whether you call from your phone or your computer.
Whatsapp desktop app for Mac and Windows will only support one-to-one calls, but Whatsapp is hoping to expand the feature to include group voice and video calls “in the future.”
The desktop versions Supported : Mac OS X 10.10 and higher, Windows 8 and higher (64-bit version) and Windows 8 and higher (32-bit version).
How To Make Whatsapp Video and Voice Call On Laptop
1. To make use of desktop version of whatsapp you need to download from
4.Tap menu or setting and select whatsapp for web
5. Scan the QR code displayed on the Whatsapp desktop app on your PC
6. Your WhatsApp chats should load on your computer screen.
7. Click the chat of the person you’d like to voice or video call with.
8. Then choose between the voice or video call icon and enjoy your call