In a bid to change the dynamics of the country via enterprise and entrepreneurship, W-Holistic Business, an organisation poised to change the narrative in Nigeria by supporting Nigerian Youths is calling on all youths to apply for grants and seed capital that will be used to start their own businesses.
OFFERING A WHOPPING SUM OF 5 MILLION NAIRA TO FUND YOUR BUSINESS IDEA IN THESE CLUSTERS:
1. Adire (Tie and Dye)/Aso Oke
2. Animal Feeds
5. Blocks and Interlocking Stones
6. Bottled Water
7. Ceramics & Tiles
8. Chemicals and Paints
9. Cosmetics/Hair Products
11. Digital Printing/Multimedia Publishing
12. Doors and Window Frames
13. E-Commerce/Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
15. Fish Smoking/Drying
16. Food Processing (comprising processing of agricultural products)
17. Foundries/Metal Fabrication/3-D Printing
18. Fruit Juice
19. Furniture/Wood Processing
22. Laundry and Dry Cleaning
24. Liquefied Petroleum Gas/Compressed Natural Gas
25. Meat Processing
27. Health Care (Medical Diagnostics)
29. Movie Production (Nollywood)
31. Quick Service Restaurants
34. Roofing Sheets
35. Soaps and Detergents
36. Solar (off grid)
37. Technical/Vocational Schools (Offering City & Guild Certificate)
38. Theme Parks
39. Water Transportation Riverine
40. Light Manufacturing (Paper, Roofing Sheets, lube blending, Paints etc)
41. Grocery packaging
ARE YOU BETWEEN AGE 18 – 35 YEARS?
IS YOUR NYSC CERTIFICATE NOT MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD?
IF YES…YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THE BANK OF INDUSTRY YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUPPORT PROGRAM (YES-P)
You can register for the training here
Training information can also be viewed here:
W-Holistic Business Solutions is a professional service firm that delivers real impact, value and results through projects supporting economic growth and development.
Working closely with entrepreneurs, international and local private sector actors, federal and state governments, development/donor agencies, investors, academia, membership-based organisations and non-profits in a range of sectors. Our unique positioning is the intersection between development, social and commercial sectors.