VACANCY: ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER
Our client in an FMCG company request the service of a suitable candidate who is presently on the position of an Assistant Finance Manager with cognate experience from an FMCG industry.
• Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
• Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
• Producing long-term business plans
• Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
• Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
• Managing budgets
• Developing and managing financial systems/models
• Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
• Supervising staff
• Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
• Providing and interpreting financial information
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
• Analysing change and advising the management accordingly.
• Formulating strategic and long term business performance
• Analysing competitors and market trends
• Developing financial management mechanism that minimise financial risk
• Conducting reviews and evaluating for cost reduction opportunities
• Managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
• Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. Auditors, Solicitors, Banker and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue.
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and managing budget
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
REQUIREMENT & QUALIFICATION:
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• MUST be from an FMCG industry with minimum of 6-8 years of experience
• BS.C Accounting
• ICAN certified
• Advanced Excel skills, ability to work lookups and pivot tables
• Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.,
• Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their updated CV to email@example.com using the position as subject of the mail. Kindly also write a cover letter indicating your interest and proficiency in the position applied for.
Deadline for the submission of CV’s ends on the 22 April 2017