One of the Leading Asset Management in Nigeria, with a subsidiary in Stockbroking and Financial Advisory is in need of Business Developer to drive its Equity and Fixed Income Business with the following qualification, skills and experience
Job Title: Business Developers
Skills and Qualifications:
Networking, Prospecting, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
• First degree/ HND from a reputable university or Polytechnic
• A registered Students of CIS can also apply.
• He /She must be experienced in Equity Business Development functions for about 1-3 years, membership of CIS will be an added advantage.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
• Bring in New Business
• Manage the existing clients
• Reactivate the Dormant clients
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Relationship Management
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
Interested members can forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 15th of December, 2017