Are you about to start an amazing Standard chartered bank digital banking experience straight from your mobile phone and online banking and you don’t know how to sign up for this seamless and effective service from your comfort zone without visiting the banking hall?
In an effort to supercharge its digital efforts,Standard chartered bank has Unveiled it’s Mobile App and online banking with a lot of benefits attached such as Online Account Opening, Credit/Debit Card Issuance,Access up to date information on the following types of accounts using this service: Savings Accounts, Current Accounts, Term Deposits, Loan Accounts and Credit Cards.
The Standard Chartered Mobile Banking app is now available on the App Store and Google Play which enable you track your money and stay in control of your finances
This article is designed to walk you through on how to register and download Standard chartered bank mobile app and internet banking on -the- go from any location provided you can access the internet.
What can you do with Standard chartered bank mobile app and internet banking
1. Personal details
2. Contact details
3. Update Residential Address
4. Mailing address
5. Valid ID card update
6. Tax information
7. Transfer History
8. Client communications – SMS, Email
10. Mailbox – Receive advice and updates
11. Personalize – Account names
12.Transfer between your own account
13. Transfer to other SCB Account
14. Local Transfer to another bank account
15. International Transfer
16. Pay Bills
How to Enroll for Standard Chartered Bank mobile app
1.To signup for SCB mobile app download the app from google play OR IOS
2. click on ‘register
3. Input all the required information such as Account number, email address and phone number
4. Follow the prompt message to complete the registration process.
Please note: existing customers can sign in by imputing their online banking username and password to enable them access their account.
Standard Chartered Bank Online Registration
1. To register for Standard Chartered Online Banking, kindly Open and select Online Banking in the navigation menu on the left hand side.
2.Click “Signup for Online Banking
3.Check “I have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions” and click “Accept”.
4.Enter your Debit Card Number and PIN, click “Next” to confirm.
5.Select “Confirm” and we will send the One Time Password (OTP) to your mobile phone.
6.Enter the One Time Password (OTP) sent to your mobile and click “Next”.
7. Setup your Username and Password and Click “Next”.
8. Enter your registered Username and Password and Click “Login” to enter.
How to open an Instant Account with SC Mobile App
1.Submit the request and wait for a while for your account to be created. …
2. Download SC Mobile App and tap on “Open Account”.
3.Start the application by entering your BVN in the provided field.
4.Enter the 6-digits OTP sent to your Mobile Number.
5. Update your contact details
6. take your selfie photo and upload your valid ID card and signature
7. Review your information and accept the terms and condition
8. Submit your details and wait for your account to be created. this either displace on the screen or sent to your email or Phone number.