SAFETY TIPS FROM N.O.A. PLEASE READ IT
1. Never go to bed with your car’s fuel tank empty (No fuel). In case of an emergency, what if your good neighbour isn’t at home.
2. Never employ a nanny you don’t know her home. Some of them are child traffickers in disguise.
3. Never go to bed with your phone empty (No airtime). Most emergencies happen at night.
4. Do not stand or park your car under high tension cable especially when it is windy.
5. Do not attempt to start your generator with your phone torchlight as the source of light. As this could cause explosion.
6. Do not answer telephone calls in the kitchen when your gas cylinder is turn on.
7. Endeavour to crawl under the smoke if a house is engulfed by smoke, as walking straight could cause suffocation. Smoke mounts up.
8. If by mistake you swallow a fish bone, lick salt, and pull your ears while you cough out the fish bone.
9. If you are in any traffic or ‘hold up’, ‘go- slow’ as in local parlance, if you must remain in your car while it is not in motion, always apply your central lock.
10. Do not leave your children alone in the car with your dog or any pet.
12. Never leave your opened drink to take a call outside. It could be a plan to distract you. Many have been poisoned through this.
13. Never rush out to turn off the tap on hearing its sound in the night. It’s a new robbery trick to wilfully bring you out. Remember, you didn’t leave it running before retiring to bed.
14. Never password your phone, there may be need to call someone in an emergency situation, better still you can lock personal folders like your message folder.
Be security conscious! Don’t be careless!! Share with friends and loved ones if you find it important and educative!!!
🔻®THIS MESSAGE IS FROM THE NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY. (NOA)🔺