In line with the concept of delivering the dividends of democracy to the constituents and empowering the people , the office of the member representing the Nsit Ubium State Constituency in Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, in conjunction with Start Innovation Hub, NEMISAM ENGINEERING SERVICES, and KOKXY COMPUTERS announces a comprehensive vocational training opportunities for the people of Nsit Ubium Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.
According to the facilitators of the programme, applicants are required to choose their specific interest from the under listed specialized areas and indicate a level of commitment to business development in the chosen field.
Web development, Web design, Android development, digital media marketing, blogging, hardware development/robotics, graphic design.
Hardware Maintenance and Repairs:
Skills development on the maintenance and repairs of hardware (desktop computers, laptops and mobile phones and other mobile and electrical accessories)
Maintenance and repair of biomedical tools
- The applicant must be indigenous to Nsit Ubium local government.
- The applicant must be 18-45 years old.
- A basic computer knowledge will be of added advantage
- The applicant must not be a beneficiary of a similar empowerment programme at the time of applying for this programme to avoid conflict of schedules.
- Applicant must be of sound mind and be a person of known integrity
- The applicant must possess a minimum educational qualification of SSCE certificate.
Applicants should pick up their application form from the Constituency Office of the member representing the Nsit Ubium State Constituency, Ikot Edibon between the hours of 9am-4pm and submit the filled form on or before March 9, 2018.
Application closes on the 10 of March, 2018.
Among the numerous benefits, applicants would be exposed to the latest trends in ICT such as competitive methodology of solving problems and creating wealth. With a certificate to show for it. Trainees are expected to be exposed to a rich network of business developers and resource persons who can serve as their first clients. Some of the trainees will be absorbed after their training, into an established vocational incubation center to serve as their operational facility to ply their various trade.