Mathieu Flamini kept the his business venture a secret, but a biochemical company he founded along with his partner Granata, GF Biochemicals seem to have found an alternative fuel source to Petrol. Flamini’s company is the only company which produces industrial-level standards of the wood fuel and his value could soon rise up to an unbelievable $20 billion making him one of the richest people in the world.
Let us now take a look at footballers ranked from 11th to 15th in terms of net worth:
- #11 Toni Kroos – $86 million
- #12 Thomas Muller – $84 million
- #13 Paul Pogba – $80 million
- #14 Carlos Tevez – $75 million
- #15 Kaka – $70 million
Comparing these footballers to the world’s richest people, we see that only Flamini has a realistic chance of competing with them in the future.
These are the 5 richest people in the world:
- #1 Bill Gates – $88.5 billion
- #2 Warren Buffett – $74.1 billion
- #3 Jeff Bezos – $74 billion
- #4 Amancio Ortega – $72 billion
- #5 Mark Zuckerberg – $65 billion
The world’s highest worth footballer David Beckham is nowhere near them, but there is no denying the fact that footballers are some of the best-paid sportsmen in the world.