Despite the continuous growth of mobile and Internet networks for more than twenty years, resulting in an increasingly widespread use of the Smartphone, we see that almost all businesses and administrations are still facing major challenges such as:
1. Poor quality of the call attendance service and the call center service despite operating on multiple fixed and/or mobile numbers, with a very low call response rate which makes it impossible to identify the company by a number.2. Lack of business call statistics (incoming and outgoing), and no KPIs for the Customer Support Center.3. Poor quality of customer relationship management typically limited to the voice channel.4. No presence on the Web (no interactive website, no professional email) and on social networks.5. Lack of interactive SMS/USSD customer management services.
It is with these challenges in mind and given the context of the emergence of the Digital Era that GTS-Infotel, which became the first local OTT-MVAS network Operator, has designed and developed for 3 years, the new GTS network dedicated to digital mobile value added communications solutions, which is now in its pilot phase.
The GTS network is a virtual multichannel digital communications network connecting Enterprise value-added service platforms to consumer/business users and which consists of 4 core products:
- The mobile App ‘Mobinawa’ : Available for free on Google PlayStore and Apple Store, Mobinawa is an access portal application for digital products and services. Once the application is installed, the consumer user must enter his active mobile number to receive a verification code by SMS on his GSM handset to finalize his registration to the GTS network.
Mobinawa allows any user to easily search for a company registered on the GTS network in the digital yellow pages and to communicate for free via the available digital channels of his choice (Voice/Video, SMS, WebApp) by clicking on the Mobinawa page of the company, without having to enter his contact number. The user can also check the identification number of the company on his Mobinawa page and save it in his phonebook.
Mobinawa also allows any consumer user to access a wide range of free or paid digital content, subject to having a Mobinawa credit account.
As an option, the Mobinawa App can be configured for VSE professional users, converting their Mobinawa numbers to GTS numbers to provide their businesses with basic network services.
- The GTS number: this number identifies the company. It is associated with all the company’s conversational and transactional mobile communication services, accessible from its Mobinawa page on the digital yellow pages. It can be either one of the fixed/mobile numbers of the company, or a VAS long number prefix 0700 or 0800.
3. The Voice Contact Platform: This is a personalized voice greeting server that allows the company to receive all calls from Mobinawa subscribers to its GTS number, which will then be routed to the Mobinawa App of the professional user. This user can also from his Mobinawa App make calls to all Mobinawa subscribers.
4. The SMS contact platform: This is a reception server for all SMS messages sent by Mobinawa subscribers on the company’s GTS number, which will be read and processed by authorized personnel. He can also from his account on the platform, send SMS to all Mobinawa subscribers.
The GTS network also offers the following VAS platforms that can be integrated into the information system of each company:1. UCCP Platform (Unified Communication & Collaboration platform)2. MMP Platform (Mobile Messaging & Marketing Platform)3. MCCP platform (Multichannel Contact Center platform).4. Development, hosting and animation platform for Business Web/Mobile Apps.
In addition to GSM networks, the GTS network is also a network for the promotion and marketing of mobile content services to Mobinawa subscribers. Thus, the GTS network, the first of its kind in Africa, was designed to meet the essential needs of digital transformation of companies in terms of diversification and simplification of the customers relationship, development of new digital services, reduction of communication costs, increase in visibility, improvement of productivity and increase in revenue. On the occasion of it’s participation in NiMES 2017 edition, GTS-Infotel launches the pilot phase of the GTS network including the Mobinawa1.0 App. To this end, we invite companies to join the GTS network and benefit from free basic services offered during this period. The registration procedure of a company is simple:-
Download and install the Mobinawa App, from Playstore or Apple Store-
Complete the company contact form available on our website www.gtsnetwork.africa-
We will then contact the manager to validate the information provided and create the Mobinawa page which will be associated with the company’s Voice & SMS contact services.
According to Dr. Ing. Pierre-F. KAMANOU, CEO of GTS-Infotel, “After several years of perseverance, I am particularly pleased to introduce into the Nigerian market and for the first time in Africa, the mobile App ‘Mobinawa’ which aims to revolutionize the management of the mobile customer relationship of companies in the GTS network, because it offers a wide range of disruptive solutions suitable for modern needs of business communications, improvement of the user experience and mobile marketing in the digital era”