1. The Depot Nigerian Army in conjunction with Headquarters Nigerian Army School of Infantry (NASI) and Nigerian Army School of Artillery (NASA) conducted the final exercise for 77 Regular Recruite Intake between 25 – 29 September 2018 at FALGORE forest in Kano State.
2. The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai, who was represented by the Chief of Training and Operations (Army) Major General Lamidi Adeosun, witnessed the DAWN attack to the Base Camp.
3. After inspection of Quarter Guard by the representative of the Chief of Army Staff, he move from the Base Camp for the Battle inoculation which commenced, immediately after the Operational brief and Information brief.
4. The Commandant Depot Nigerian Army Major General Victor Ezugwu pointed out that, the essence of the Battle inoculation for the recruits is to build self confidence and remove fear from them as soldiers in a real battle.
5. Representative of the Chief of Army Staff also flagged off free Medical Outreach at GADA BIYU village, where a lots of residents received free Medical treatment.
6. Present during the occasion are, the representative of the Speaker House of Representative, the Chief Whip Hon Alhassan Ado Doguwa, representative of the Executive Governor of Kano State, Commissioner for Water Resources Hon Usman Sale and representative of the Emir of Kano Aliu Umar Dan Amar as well as senior officers from Depot Nigerian Army, Nigerian Army School of Infantry and Nigerian Army School Artillery.
7. You are please requested to disseminate this information to the general public through your news media.
8. Thank you for your kind cooperation.