For those clamouring for election boycott let me brief you on the implications and consequences if they succeed in deceiving you.
The Catalan independence movement is a social and political movement with roots in Catalan nationalism, which seeks the independence of Catalonia from Spain. The Catalan independence movement began in 1922, they have conducted successful referendum but up to today they’re still in Spain and have not been recognized by UN, those clamouring for Biafra referendum were using them as point of reference but what happened they still exercise their franchise in Spain anytime elections are being called for.
If we don’t vote on February 16, this will happen..
1. Our votes and voices will be lost
2. It will affect our business, our future and that of our children.
3. More pythons will continue to dance in our states and communities killing our children that are fighting for biafra,
4. Nepotism and ethnic persecution will continue to witch-hunt us because the man who sent the python dance will continue to send them and their policies will continue to destroy our business. Take IBETO and INNOSON motors as example.
5. Your small importation business will be shrinked because they will make sure you don’t have access to importation and foreign currency.
Is Referendum sit at home? NO!
REFERENDUM is a direct vote in which an entire electorate is invited to vote on a particular proposal. This may result in the adoption of a new law. In some countries, it is synonymous with a plebiscite or a vote on a ballot question. Before a referendum occurs there must be voting and not sit at home.
I urge you to come out en mass for our future and that of our children, vote, use your vote to show referendum.