An IT and Telecommunications company have an opening for *Customer Care Executive*
• Create content and engaging ideas for online campaigns
• Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
• Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
• Set a clear goal and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
• Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
• Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
• Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
• Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
• Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
• Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
• Proven working experience as a customer service manager
• Flair for Digital communication
• Excellent knowledge of Social Media
• Proficiency in English
• Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
• Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
• Ability to think strategically and to lead
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Customer service orientation
• BS degree in related field.
Candidate must be residents of Lagos Mainland.
NOTE: Salary is 50,000 naira on a monthly basis.
DEADLINE: 26th of October, 2017
*How to Apply*
Qualified and interested candidates should forward cv to email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail.