Last Updated on November 17, 2022 by admin
Guaranty Trust Bank has revealed Five quick ways how customers can contact them when they face challenge that need to be address without visiting the banking hall right from your comfort zone.
However, for security and safety purpose, GTBank will never ask you for your personal banking details in an email, or link to a log in page, So don’t disclose your bank information to anyone either on phone call or email claiming to be your account officer or customer care because they already have your bank account details with them.
Also Please be mindful of fake sites run by fraudulent parties posing as GTBank or its affiliates. Do not disclose your personal information and financial details to anyone online or anywhere else.
Now let take look at the five ways you can contact Gtbank customer as directed by them via email sent to me yesterday.
1. visit Gtbank Help center
Gtbank customer can use this medium to recall fund if they have dispense error, block/Hotlink stolen or lost ATM card.They can also use this process to lift a restriction on their account as well a detailed answers to any questions about using Gtbank product or service.
To reach out to gtbank using help center kindly follow this link : Kindly visit their online portal via: https://www.gtbank.com/help-centre. and process any information or complaint , log a Dispense Error, obtain your login details (userid & password) on GTWorld/Mobile Banking, block my debit card and many other service .
2. Gt Assistant
If you need key information about your account such as recent transaction, account statement , contact information of your account offer. kindly send message from your email address to that is link to your bank account to GtAssistant@gtbank.com and the information you need will be sent to your inbox immediately.
3. Chat with Gtbank customer via Whatsapp
You can also get all information about your account at finger tip without visiting the banking hall.All you need it to text Gtbank via phone number that is link to your account on whatsapp. There whatsapp number is 070-1697-4994 , the service is available from 8-5pm and Monday till Friday.
4. Try Gtbank IVR
This Gtbank interactive voice response service to sort out account and service issue over the phone without having to wait in line. Simply dial +234700Gtconnect, +234-1448-0000, +234-8039-00300,+234-802900-2900 and follow the IVR prompt. always remeber to have your bank account at hand before using the medium to reach out to gtbank.
5. contact your Bank Account Officer
You can reach out to your account officer via GT World app ,Gtbank mobile App if you don’t have his or her number and talk your account officer directly for advice and inquiries. To do this simply Click on Account Manager Tap on the Mobile App to get in touch
If you have any other means to reach out to gtbank customer care will welcome your comment and contribution.
You may like to read: How to secure and protect your bank accounts from hackers and fraudsters
Other Gtbank Channels of Complaints are:
Gtbank encourage you to make complaints through the following channels:
1. Complete feedback/complaints form via the Help Centre on our Website or Online Banking Applications (Internet Banking, GTMobile & GTWorld)
2. Call Interactive Contact Center (GTConnect) on 01448000, 070 0482 6663 28, 080 2900 2900, 080 3900 3900, 737 to speak with a Customer Service representative
3. Visit any GTBank branch to speak directly to any of our Customer Service Representatives
4. Simply dial GTConnect on 0700-482666328, 234-1-4480000, 08029002900, 08039003900
What it’s Require to Treat a Complaint
To resolve your complaint quickly and efficiently with Gtbank, please include:
1. Your Account details: Account number and name.
2. The Product/Service you are dissatisfied with.
. Other information about the complaint. Where applicable, include copies of relevant . . . documents.
. Transaction details, e.g:
. Date of transaction
. Channel used for transaction
. Transaction references number etc.
3. Propose actions to resolve your complaint.
How Gbank handle Complaint
1.Automatically log the complaints
2. Send you an acknowledgement email within 24 hours containing an auto generated Ticket 3. Identification Number.
4. Review and investigate the complaint fairly and promptly.
5. Where we require more time to enable us carry out further review/investigation, we notify you and continue to provide updates until the issue is fully and satisfactorily resolved.
6. Provide feedback including action taken to ensure final resolution within the stipulated timeline.
7. Once final feedback is provided, we will carry out a root-cause analysis in order to modify/improve the service or process in question.