Last Updated on October 18, 2023 by admin
Guaranty Trust Bank has revealed Five quick ways how customers can contact them when they face challenge that need to be address without visiting the banking hall right from your comfort zone.
However, for security and safety purpose, GTBank will never ask you for your personal banking details in an email, or link to a log in page, So don’t disclose your bank information to anyone either on phone call or email claiming to be your account officer or customer care because they already have your bank account details with them.
Also Please be mindful of fake sites run by fraudulent parties posing as GTBank or its affiliates. Do not disclose your personal information and financial details to anyone online or anywhere else.
Now let take look at the five ways you can contact Gtbank customer as directed by them via email sent to me yesterday.
1. visit Gtbank Help center
Gtbank customer can use this medium to recall fund if they have dispense error, block/Hotlink stolen or lost ATM card.They can also use this process to lift a restriction on their account as well a detailed answers to any questions about using Gtbank product or service.
To reach out to gtbank using help center kindly follow this link : Kindly visit their online portal via: https://www.gtbank.com/help-centre. and process any information or complaint , log a Dispense Error, obtain your login details (userid & password) on GTWorld/Mobile Banking, block my debit card and many other service .
2. Gt Assistant
If you need key information about your account such as recent transaction, account statement , contact information of your account offer. kindly send message from your email address to that is link to your bank account to GtAssistant@gtbank.com and the information you need will be sent to your inbox immediately.
3. Chat with Gtbank customer via Whatsapp
You can also get all information about your account at finger tip without visiting the banking hall.All you need it to text Gtbank via phone number that is link to your account on whatsapp. There whatsapp number is 070-1697-4994 , the service is available from 8-5pm and Monday till Friday.
4. Try Gtbank IVR
This Gtbank interactive voice response service to sort out account and service issue over the phone without having to wait in line. Simply dial +234700Gtconnect, +234-1448-0000, +234-8039-00300,+234-802900-2900 and follow the IVR prompt. always remeber to have your bank account at hand before using the medium to reach out to gtbank.
5. contact your Bank Account Officer
You can reach out to your account officer via GT World app ,Gtbank mobile App if you don’t have his or her number and talk your account officer directly for advice and inquiries. To do this simply Click on Account Manager Tap on the Mobile App to get in touch
If you have any other means to reach out to gtbank customer care will welcome your comment and contribution.
You may like to read: How to secure and protect your bank accounts from hackers and fraudsters
Other Gtbank Channels of Complaints are:
Gtbank encourage you to make complaints through the following channels:
1. Complete feedback/complaints form via the Help Centre on our Website or Online Banking Applications (Internet Banking, GTMobile & GTWorld)
2. Call Interactive Contact Center (GTConnect) on 01448000, 070 0482 6663 28, 080 2900 2900, 080 3900 3900, 737 to speak with a Customer Service representative
3. Visit any GTBank branch to speak directly to any of our Customer Service Representatives
4. Simply dial GTConnect on 0700-482666328, 234-1-4480000, 08029002900, 08039003900
What it’s Require to Treat a Complaint
To resolve your complaint quickly and efficiently with Gtbank, please include:
1. Your Account details: Account number and name.
2. The Product/Service you are dissatisfied with.
. Other information about the complaint. Where applicable, include copies of relevant . . . documents.
. Transaction details, e.g:
. Date of transaction
. Channel used for transaction
. Transaction references number etc.
3. Propose actions to resolve your complaint.
How Gbank handle Complaint
1. Prompt acknowledgment: Gbank would promptly acknowledge the receipt of the complaint to the customer. This acknowledgment would convey that the complaint has been received and is being reviewed.
2. Investigation: Gbank would initiate an investigation into the complaint to gather all the necessary information and understand the customer’s concerns in detail.
3. Resolution: Once the investigation is completed, Gbank would work towards resolving the complaint. If the complaint is found to be valid, Gbank would provide appropriate solutions and remedies to the customer.
4. Communication: Gbank would ensure effective and transparent communication with the customer throughout the complaint handling process. Regular updates would be provided to the customer regarding the progress of the resolution.
5. Timely response: Gbank would strive to provide a timely response to the complaint. This would involve setting a specific timeframe for resolution and adhering to it as much as possible.
6. Compensation if necessary: If the complaint warrants compensation, Gbank would assess the situation and provide appropriate compensation to the customer, in accordance with its policies and regulations.
7. Learning and improvement: Gbank would utilize the feedback received from complaints to identify areas for improvement in its products, services, or processes. This feedback would be taken into consideration to prevent similar complaints in the future.
8. Follow-up: After the resolution, Gbank would proactively follow up with the customer to ensure their satisfaction and address any remaining concerns or questions.
9. Feedback mechanism: Gbank would encourage customers to provide feedback on their complaint handling experience, allowing them to rate and comment on the process. This feedback would be used to enhance the complaint handling procedures further.
Overall, Gbank would prioritize customer satisfaction and aim to provide a fair and effective resolution to all complaints received.