The Nigeria Internet Governance Forum Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group (NIGF-MAG) in collaboration with the Government of Kaduna State and other stakeholders in the country is organizing special edition of the annual Nigeria Internet Governance Forum (NIGF 2017) in Kaduna state, with the overarching theme, Internet: CONNECTING, SHAPING & EMPOWERING THE PEOPLE.
• Date: 13 July 2017;
• Venue: the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua In Door Sports Hall, Muhammad Murtala Square, Race Course Road, Kaduna.
• Chief Host: Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, the Executive Governor of Kaduna State.
• Special Guest of Honour: Batr. Adebayo Shittu, the Hon. Minister of Communication, Ministry of Communications.
The objective of NIGF 2017 is to facilitate stakeholders’ participation, contribution and response to the National Internet policy dialogue on contentious Internet issues, empowering stakeholders towards enabling National Economic & Growth Plan and Sustainable Development Goals and safeguarding of our national digital economy. Preparation for the Global Internet Governance Policy Dialogue holding in Geneva, 18-22 December, 2017 www.intgovforum.org
*NIGF 2017 Event Highlight & Registration*
*I. Pre-NIGF Training Workshop of the Security & Law Enforcement Agencies.*
• Date: July 10 – 11 2017 • Time: 8:am – 5:00pm •Duration: 2 days
*II. Pre-NIGF Youth Workshop – Theme: ‘’INTERNET: Empowering the Connected Youths’’*
• Date: July 12, 2017 • Time: 8:00 am – 5:00pm •Duration: 1 day
• Register Here – https://goo.gl/forms/1VwzJkz06jlI4Loh2
Visit www.nigf.org.ng to register today for the NIGF 2017 holding 13th July, 2017