If you know what to do with where you are today as a farmer, you will be where you want to be tomorrow as a farmer.
There is no limit to the level you can attain in any business including farming, but you must know what to do to keep changing levels.
One of best things you can do to succeed as a farmer is to practice *good biosecurity* on your farm.
Below are the ten benefits you will gain.
1. *Disease prevention* . A farmer with diseased flock is going nowhere in farming.
2. *Healthy Flock* . A farmer with a healthy flock is money in the bank.
3. *Clean Environment* . Cleanliness they say is next to godliness.
4. *Good Productivity* . What is farming without good productivity? Slavery!
5. *Good Profitability* . The real purpose of any business including farming is to make good profits except you are deceiving yourself as a farmer.
6. *Odorless Farm* . A smelly farm is often due to dirtiness and laziness and mediocrity. There is no rosy future for a smelly farm. The truth is that you can make your farm as clean as a good hospital. I have seen many like this even in Nigeria.
7. *Beautiful Breeze* . Yes, clean farms with good trees always have great relaxing beautiful breeze!
8. *Peace Of Mind* . A healthy flock with good profits is often the road to a peaceful mind. Is this not true?
9. *Beautiful Farm* . Who says a farm can’t be beautiful? After your farm is where you spend a better part of your day and life. You can make it beautiful.
10. *Business Expansion* . A farm with healthy flock with good profits will keep expanding year after year.
Dr Joseph Deji-Folutile
Publisher, Farming Advice Digest FAD_